Comprehensive Eye Exams
Regular vision and eye exams are an important part of overall health and wellness. Dr. Lowe uses a variety of tests and procedures to provide his patients with the very best and most comprehensive eye care.
Based on each patient’s needs and health history, tests may include
- Visual Acuity
- Preliminary Tests for function – depth perception, muscle movement, peripheral vision, light responsiveness
- Refraction – special measurements of the eyes are made to ensure proper fitting of contact lenses
- Eye focusing, teaming and movement
- Eye health
- Additional testing based on need and/or findings
- A summary of consultation and examination findings
We also provide
- Bifocal contact lenses and other specialty fits like keratoconus.
- Evaluations for computer glasses (testing has revealed computer vision syndrome is real). Â We have the newest method for testing computer vision syndrome. Â The PRIO system is the only one endorsed by the American Optometric Association to help prescribe the proper spectacles for computer use.
- Extensive examination of all ocular structures to inspect for eye diseases including but not limited to Glaucoma, Cataracts, Retinal Holes/Tears/Detachments, Age-related Macular Degeneration, etc.
- Refractive surgery consultation Â (Dr. Lowe will inform you if you are a candidate for any of the refractive procedures).